Certificato dell'Anagrafe delle sanzioni amministrative dipendenti da reato
aggiornamento: 24 agosto 2021
Practical information – Certificates from the Index of Administrative Sanctions Inflicted for Criminal Offences
A Certificato dell'anagrafe delle sanzioni amministrative dipendenti da reato [Certificate from the Index of Administrative Sanctions Inflicted for Criminal Offences] states the convictions pronounced against legal persons and bodies for criminal offences committed by any of their bodies or personnel.
The Register was created by Legislative Decree [d.lgs.] no. 231/2001 which introduced corporate liability of legal corporations with legal personality and of companies and associations regardless of whether they have legal personality.
The certificate can be requested by:
- the legal representative of the entity concerned, or a person delegated by them
- a pubblica amministrazione [public administration] or gestore di pubblico servizio [authority/company managing a public utility or service] if they need the certificate for the performance of their activities, or
- the criminal judicial authorities, which access directly to it.
The application has to be made by the legal representative of the entity concerned or someone delegated by them and a photocopy of the document proving the status of legal representative is to be enclosed to the application.
The person concerned may submit the request either in person or by post. In the latter case they shall enclose a copy of their valid identity document.
The certificate is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Cost of the certificate:
Each certificate requires payment, by means of duty stamps, of the following sums:
- € 3.92 for diritti di certificato [certificate fee]; and
- € 16.00 for marca da bollo [stamp duty] (n.b.: one stamp duty every two pages of the certificate)
Certificates to be issued on the same day of the request require the additional payment of:
- € 3.92 for diritto d’urgenza [urgency fee]
In compliance with Article 15, paragraph 1, of Law 183/2011, as of 1 January 2012 a certificate issued to the party concerned cannot be produced to any public administration or authority managing a public utility or service.
last update: 24/08/2021
A Certificate from the Index of Administrative Sanctions Inflicted for Criminal Offences can be requested from the Ufficio del Casellario Giudiziale [Judicial Records Office] at any Procura della Repubblica [Office of the Prosecutor of the Republic] throughout Italy, irrespective of the place of birth or residence of the person concerned.
Please note that the opening hours of the offices may vary between them, so it is advisable to check them directly with the Offices concerned.
The forms below are to be used in any Procura della Repubblica throughout Italy:
- Application by the entity concerned for a certificate or statement of the data entered in the Index of administrative sanctions - FORM 4
- Application by a Public administration or Authority/Company Managing a Public Utility or Service for a certificate or statement of the data entered in the Index of Administrative Sanctions - FORM 6B
- Appointment of a proxy to request a certificate or statement of the data entered in the Register - FORM 5
aggiornamento: 24 agosto 2021
- L. 183/2011 - Disposizioni per la formazione del bilancio annuale e pluriennale dello Stato (Legge di stabilità 2012)
- D.p.r. 313/2002 - Testo unico delle disposizioni legislative e regolamentari in materia di casellario giudiziale, di anagrafe delle sanzioni amministrative dipendenti da reato e dei relativi carichi pendenti
- D.lgs. 231/2001 - Disciplina della responsabilita' amministrativa delle persone giuridiche, delle societa' e delle associazioni anche prive di personalita' giuridica, a norma dell'articolo 11 della legge 29 settembre 2000, n. 300
Did you find what you were looking for?